Rockchip RK Android tool latest version 188.8.131.52 free download for windows xp, 7, 8 and 10 is going to discussed here. This Batch tool allows you to flash firmware update with a USB driver on the go.
If your device is not detecting any rock chip tool just download this version from the provided link location. You can manage stock firmware on models like RK 29, 30, 31. Learn how to use RK tool, Install and download from this landing page.
How to use Batch tool RK:
- Now it will able to handle all devices with an ease.
- It is not important to connect your device while the installation process.
- Simply download.
- Find this extracted files with their setup exe.
- Now start the installation process.
- Now launch it on your windows desktop PC computer.
- After starting this program, Click on the box which is placed right to PW path.
- Add your choice firmware tool in it.
- After adding Click on the start or update button you can see in the front row.
- The interface is simple.
- It is top rated mobile flashing tool.
- Well known hard rest tool.
- Loading speed is fastest ever.
- Easy to use.
- User friendly.
- Created an upgrade service tool for newbies.
- Use your micro SD card during the whole procedure.
- Provide all initial information for your guidance.
- Allows you to load all in once, i-e: Firmware support, Upgrade software, Include current versions,
- Firmware boot time and period.
- We can say quickly browse all the devices on your computer.
- Detect more then one (multiple) accessories at a single time.
- manage them all and treated equally all with their respective requirements.
- You must have more then 40% of mobile battery charged.
- Make sure before connect it.
- Or plugged in your mobile or tablet.
- RK tool is working perfectly on following operating systems.
- Windows 200, XP, 7, Me, 8, 10 and Vista.
- The supported device models are enlisted below:
- RK3066 / 32 bit / 64 bit(X86) (RK30)
- RK3188 / 32 bit / 64 bit (X86) (RK31)
- RK2918 / 32 bit / 64 bit (x86) (RK29)
- RK3066 / RK3188 / RK3288 32 bit (X86) / 64 bit.